29 Dec 2011

Experiences

I have lived in Barcelona for seven years.
Now I live in Empuriabrava. In 2002 then I came to Empuriabrava. There I didn’t like to leave the city. For me Barcelona was very important. I left on 18 of December. In that moment I cried a lot. But now my life is here and I love this village. However I would like to go back to Barcelona.

I have seen the birth of my cousin
In 2006 was born my first cousin, Pau.
Pau changed all my life. He is very important for me. I remember the first time that I held him in my arms. I was very nervous and I was afraid because it was the first time I took someone in my arms and I didn’t know how to do it. But it was very simple and especial at the same time.
Pau means a lot for me, he is as my little brother. I love him a lot.

I have said: I love you
The last experience is very important for me. The experience is the first time I said: I love you. For many people these words mean nothing because they are often said, but for me they have been very difficult to say.
It has also been the first time I tell someone I really want. For this and other things I understand you to say: I love you is something precious and unique. And now I ‘m never tired of repeating this to one person.



I haven't met a famous person I like yet.
My dream is to meet Selena Gomez. For me she is the best singer. I would like to ask many things. One thing I would like to ask is: Which of your songs do you like best?

I haven't gone to Disneyland Orlando yet.
I love travelled to this place. Disneyland is a small city of dreams, I would like to visit this small city and make my dreams come true.

I haven't had any pets yet.
I would like to have a dog but my parents don't want any pets in my house. My dream is to have a Beagle. I love this breed, they are a beautiful class. I like it because they have very soft fur and when they are young they are very cute.  Therefore it is a request: I want a dog!


No comments:

Post a Comment