16 Apr 2013

Phrases


Now I will explain one of my pastimes. I love to look for a photos in the red, specially in one web, we heart it. In this page it is possible to find different photos, usually I use photos from this page to do my presentations or to decorate my agenda. I recommended you to visit this page and explore it.
Normally on this site I use to look at photos about vintage, love or phrases.
Now I choose some of my favourite photos about phrases and I translate them to Spanish.

·         You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one. 
No puedes empezar un nuevo capítulo en tu vida sin haber releído el ultimo.


·         Good things come to those who wait.
Las cosas buenas vienen cuando esperas.


·         Be happy for this moment, this moment is your life. 
Se feliz en este momento, este momento es tu vida.


·         You see things and you say why? But I dream things that never were, and I say why not?. 
Ves cosas y dices Porque? Pero yo sueño cosas y digo porque no?


·         Why stop dreaming when you make up? 
Por qué paras de soñar cuando te levanta?



·         I have no idea what I want. 
No tengo idea de lo que quiero.



These are many phrases but all are beautiful and special.

No comments:

Post a Comment