29 Nov 2013

Maybe that or that...

Hello teacher, You already know me but I think it's a good idea to begin the year if I introduce myself to you again. My name's Marta Moreno and I've been in this world1996. The date isn't important but I think probably for the all students in the class is important because the next year we are 18 years old. And we'll begin a new era. For me this new era begins today... This year is a year for new beginning, for study more and prepare my future. Now I don't know where the road is taking me but I will believe the road take me very far for example to... England? Maybe. I began to search different options to my future and to my degree. I will do a degree in Birkbeck University of London but I have a very big problem. Because I think my level of English isn't enough. I know the level of this university is for native people but I like do it my future in this city. Another problem is my mind. Sure you are questioner Why? The reason is very simple, the last year was a very complicated to me in the English subject not only in class of high school although also in the EOI. I don't know exactly the reason why successes this but had been a very difficult because when I needed talked or written in English my mind was blocked. Finally in the last part of the years I'm most relaxed and my mind began to returned to normality, and now I think it's normal and I like, other time, English. All these problems stop me to begin the new, new era; but if I apply a lot and I do all the works and homework I hope the road goes good, more than good I hope the road goes perfect. Thanks for all! I say it now because I know you do much thing for help students, and I know maybe I need you help a little. Thanks because probably is very complicate do all, explain and teach and help. Now it's time to say Good Bye. I hope my "business mail" is good because for me it's important to begin well. Good bye teacher and I will wish a good year.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Marta nice post, you make a good introduction about your selve.
    PD: I love the icon of the mouse, the infinity, you have to explain me how you have don it haha:)

    ReplyDelete