14 Feb 2014

Self evaluation about my presentation




Presentation (10%): 1 point
Do you use any resources: powerpoint, video, images, sound, real material...?
Yes, I use a prezi it's a good idea if you will a dynamic presentation. I use photos, video and all of things to improve the presentation, not only text.

Are there just key words to explain your message?
Yes, there are. Only specific words. I write only the title of the section. It's truth this time I need to use more words because I thought if my classmate can read the conclusion they understand better all.

Body language & eye contact (10%): 1 point
Are you looking at your audience most of the time?
Yes almost always. I thought that time is the best because I have a lot of confidence and probably that influce about my body language becuase I was calm and relax.

Are you reading occasionally from your notes ?
Yes, I knew it in sometimes but more occasionally. Only for a technical terms. I really happy about it.

Structure (10%): 1 point
Do you organize your ideas in order of importance (chronological order), with different parts?
Yes, I do. My presentation have a introduction for present the topic, my reserch project. I use a good order because I follow the structure of the project: objectives, a little introduction, the partical part and finally the conclusions and my opinion. I thought iy's quite good.

Content (40%): 3 points
Do you introduce new information to your audience?
Yes, obviously, because I introduce my own project. I explain a lot of that and some of them didn't know anything about the topic but finally they understood, I think, all.


Is your information detailed and comprehensible?
Yes, but in sometimes when I saw the people I don't know because they do a very strange face.

Do you give/show examples?
If I gave some examples and I put a different images for reflex what I explain.

Language (20%): 1.3 points
Is your grammar correct, complex (verbs, word order, tenses learnt in class)?
I don't know but I believe this part it's possible to improve too much because when I spoke in public I'm very nervous and change the words.

Is your vocabulary rich, varied with linkers (and, but, also, although...)?
Yes, but it's possible improve, because now I know more vocabulary, but in general I put some new expressions and I'm happy of it.

Pronunciation & Intonation (10%): 0.5 points
Do you know how to pronounce all your words?
If I'm wrong but somewhere a bit in the pronunciation

Dou you speak in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions?
There was no interruption even though I was pretty nervous, I now in this moment I was hill and probably the fluency change it with the moment.

What have you done well? What do you need to improve?
For me this has been a very good presentation. And I think it went well. Because I had prepared. Although I think that would have to improve something like not get nervous or better pronunciation. But in general I liked and the most important I really enjoyed my presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment